Subject: Kaamerate kasutamine töökohal
From: Eva-Maria Kullamäe-Kuur <[email-masked]>
To: "AKI info"
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2024 13:49:24 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere

Palun andke teada, kust oleks võimalik leida ajakohaseid juhendmaterjale
kaamerate kasutamise kohta töökohal.

https://www.aki.ee/media/485/download - lk 4 lõpus toodud lingid ükski ei
tööta.

Ainus dokument, mis reaalselt kättesaadav on, on aadressil
https://www.aki.ee/media/486/download, kuid seegi on aastast 2011 (veidi
värskendatud 2014, s.t enne GDPR-i kehtima hakkamist).

Lugupidamisega

Eva-Maria Kullamäe-Kuur

Õigusassistent

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <tel:+37253502880> +372 5855 5181

OÜ Euroapteek

Akadeemia tee 45, 13520 Tallinn

 <http://www.euroapteek.ee/> euroapteek.ee

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this
e-mail by anyone else in unauthorized. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the original sender immediately by
reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you
are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. The internet communications are not
guaranteed to be secure or virus-free and Company does not accept
responsibility for any loss arising from unauthorised access to, or
interference with, any internet communications by any third party, or from
the transmission of any viruses. Replies to this e-mail may be monitored
by the Company for operational or business reasons.